The real deal












I was so happy when I received an email from one of my readers who had read on one of my previous posts I had been looking for an Vintage Army Jacket forever without any luck , since I couldn't find any this small!!

So millions Thanks to Peggy who gifted the Jacket for my Blog's one year anniversary :) Your the best :) ( she still has one other Vintage Army Jacket in her Etsy Store bOmode )

The reason I really wanted a Vintage Army Jacket is because ones worn in and faded they absolutely have the best fit and look and will be good for more then a decade, they never go out of style since the are simply put "the real deal"... I'm soooo wearing this Jacket with skinny jeans and boots!!

Dress; QueensWardrobe, Shoes; TopShop, Ruffle Socks; Storets, Vintage Army Jacket; bOmode

0 comments:

Post a Comment