Mix, Match and Color Blocking

 photo cocorosa-bodenusa-3_zps20b632c0.jpg

I have been falling in love with mixing, matching and color blocking, and all in a very subtle "cocorosa" way of course. A simple add of a bright color like red, green, yellow or fuchsia in accessories adds such a spark of contrast and color to pastel and soft white looks. A bright red tote can complete a look into perfection as I found out. 

My whole introduction to my single accessory color splashes came when I received an email from Boden and I found myself pleasantly surprised by continually peeking into the site loving the soft pink with red combinations in looks, mint colors set against bold stripes and splashes of yellow that started to grow on me. Now, I'm much more of a soft dreamy pastel girl and less of a color blocking queen like Gary Pepper's Nicole or Atlantic Pacific's Blair but a bright accessory here and there, bold stripes in voluminous silhouettes or bright jumpers set against my pastel looks...hmmmm I'm more than willing to try.
xoxo

in the collage: Light Blue Jumper, Red Trousers, Pink Jumper, Yellow Jumper, Mint Trousers, Striped Slingbacks, Striped Cardigan, Mint Bowling Bag, Green Tote, Red Coat, Color Block Flats, Striped Skirt, Yellow Coat, Silver Tote, Yellow Bowling Bag, Fuchsia Tote

ps. Code D47Q gives 20% off selected items plus free shipping from now through March 23, 2014

0 comments:

Post a Comment