SEX AFTER 80??? Oui, Oui, Si, Si, A rousing YES in every language

SEX AFTER 80???   Oui, Oui, Si, Si,  A rousing YES in every language.

Did you know that sexual desire can be considerable at any age? In fact, an active sex life can increase longevity among senior  people. So, get out there and remember, SEX has no age and LOVE has no age.
LOOKING GOOD!!!vWalking along 5thAvenue, and I’m dressed in an outfit that I know will make heads turn—I find young men, older men, young women, older women smiling broadly at me, even paying me compliments. I feel GREAT, I feel SEXY and ALIVE and my confidence soars. I could succeed in anything! I HAVE NO AGE. Get yourself a fabulous outfit, go out there and THROW CAUTION TO THE WIND!

SEXUAL FANTASIES, If you have an imagination then you must  at sometime, have had sexual fantasies. I have  them and enjoy them! I will never forget the wonderful love story of THE ENGLISH PATIENT brought  to the screen with Kristen Scott Thomas and Ralph Fiennes. If you haven’t seen it do get a copy. The unforgettable torrid love scenes between these two have never left me. I wish I could have been Kristen Scott Thomas. YES, YES. Sexual fantasy can be great.

I leave you with this: "WE DON’T  STOP PLAYING BECAUSE WE GROW OLD,WE GROW OLD BECAUSE WE STOP PLAYING."(George Bernard Shaw)  

I would love to hear your thoughts!                                                                       
-Joyce Carpati

0 comments:

Post a Comment