Army Jacket















A good Army Jacket will last you forever, this one is from the H&M and I have it for about 8 years now! I actually always wanted a real vintage Men's army jacket but never managed to find one in a small size, the drawstring are actually a must because you can wear the jacket like a parker or just plain straight, so when looking for a jacket I would pay attention to drawstrings! I really like the Parka Army jackets that have a longer length than this one... and right now I really really love the oversized parks jackets! I listed below a whole bunch of links to Army Jackets I liked for anyone who's on the look for them, and as you can see I sometimes simply searched for olive colored parka's ;)

Army Jacket
oversized slouchy Parka
Hoodie Parka
army jacket
vintage-look army jacket
mini parka


I'm wearing; H&M Army Jacket, H&M scarf, TopShop striped crop top, TopShop floral jeans, TopShop wedges, Vintage Bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment