Vintage Moschino bandage dress












With all the moving around, from city to city, crossing the Atlantic back and forth, New York, the Netherlands, London, and so on ... well .... I loose stuff, there are a few things unaccounted-for, like a vintage Moschino jacket, my black dr Martens and a few more, and I just don't get it, its like having a black hole in my suitcase!!??

I have storaged stuff at my parents, brother, aunt but some things just seem to have vanished forever and then on the other hand other things pop up, things I hardly remember having in the first place, only vague memories...

and a nice example of one of these last reunions is this dress!! A vintage Moschino bandage dress with cat cut patches, I got it years and years ago as a gift and had forgotten all about it! welcome home dress :)

I want to thank Josephine for the inerview and post she put up on her site!, you can check out the interview on her amazing blog Summerlisten

and you can check out my feature as quest blogger and interview for Revolve Clothing on their site here

and finally, I had a big surprise of seeing my photos on the
Free People blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment