Rose Tights















I got the sweetest surprise when I received this ivory simple two-ways dress from Queens Wardrobe, included in the package where 3 pairs of tights! These Queens Wardrobe Rose Tights are just...well.... precious.. perfectly precious...., everything is perfect, the color, the print, the fit... nothing soothes a floral and tights obsessed mind better then these tights :)

The Vintage Lace-Up Grunge Boots
are my 2nd pair, these actually fit me a little bit better then my first pair and have a maroon/reddish color, I'm so hooked on these boots, they make every dress look good and I love the color, I'm seriously thinking about getting them in light brown and purple too, I got them from American Archive, they have a lot of vintage Roper boots, in different colors and sizes.

I'm wearing a Queens Wardrobe
simple two-ways dress, TopShop dotted frill skirt (under the dress), 3.1 Phillip Lim cut-out sweater, Blazer, Queens Wardrobe Rose Tights, American Archive Vintage Roper Boots.


*** Update***

you can buy the Rose tights
Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment