a space odyssey









well... not a space oddyssey but Battle Ship Galactica actually... my brother dropped off a box with all 4 seasons so you can say we have been watching it non-stop... god, its like 100 hours and we have been watching episode after episode after episode this week as a bunch of nutheads! best about it is the chain smoking doctor in the series ;)

I got these vintage yellow/mustard tights, they might be older then me, they were still in their original package, never worn, I got vintage green, red and blue tights too, what I love most about them is the shade, its kind of a retro yellow, similar to the color of the Rodarte for Target dress... I was so surprised that they were still in good shape!! The top is from Sandro and I'm actually wearing it backwards :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment