stylestalker


















I've got a very nice surprise in the mail; this Stylestalker Peplum Studded Top from NastyGal:) I was secretly eying a body-con-ish top/dress for a while, something to spice things up a bit, but I was never sure about how it would work out for me since I don't have curves!! :( but it actually turned out to acenturate towards a more femine silhouette!! sweeeet, man and the top is so versitile, It looks great with leggings, mini skirts, everything, but you will see that in another outfit post soon haha :) I got my hair high-lighted again, and the best thing about that?... I have very fine/thin/sleek hair and with dying/coloring it will actually damage my hair, creating more texture and with that my fuzzy bed hair, no I dont use any other products, just a shampoo that doesnt weight down my hair a lot (so no damage controle stuff and no die-hard conditioners)

I'm wearing a Stylestalker top, H&M white jeans (now on sale for $10), Zara sequined motorcycle jacket, Aldo wedges

0 comments:

Post a Comment