I always see you
























Yes, there will be a Christopher Kane hoodie overkill on this blog.... sorry :)
It's just so easy to crawl into and to toss over everything, and I just love to play with it, love to play with the zippers on the side, the little mirrors, its also quite a heavy garment and sometimes I actually like that? weird right? Sometimes I don't like to feel my clothing, I like it to be airy and light and sometimes I actually do like to feel my clothing? that its heavy and weighing me down???


This dress is also a regular :) Its airy and transparent and very important... has pockets!!! a detail so subtle that it took me actually a while before I noticed it!! :)

The hoodie is Christopher Kane for topshop, the dress 3.1 Phillip Lim, Leggings H&M, Frye boots;

0 comments:

Post a Comment