The Givenchy Look-alike Boot





















I got these a bit before my trip to Europe but didn't brought them with me cause of the size and my suitcase space :(

I discovered that around "sale" time at Zara all of the sudden all these shoes and boots pop up that were actually sold out, and this is why; apparently all other Zara stores in the US will ship what ever they didn't sell to the New York locations.... Ssssssweet :) .. still my size is always a toughy, most sizes left in the good shoes are always a size 9 or 10!
These are a size 6 but I rather had them in a size 7, for the reason that they would come up higher at the leg, oh well.

I really love these boots because they are a bit more masculine and I can't wait to wear them with long layers or leather pants!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment