Leopard Legs













I'm having a bit of a Leopard Craze,
these tights are Roberto Cavalli for H&M but H&M has some recent leopard tights in stores right now too as wel as a slightly fuzzy
Leopard hat that I saw there today, and yes, I'm so going for it, you will see me running back to the H&M tomorrow
:)

LFstores has some real crazy leopard platform wedges similar to the Ashish for topshop wedge
, hmmmmm delicious but I already found some other leopard wedges on Ebay :) and talking about the LFstores... LF Soho (149 Spring Street New York, NY 10012) 212.966.5889 was able to track down the Jeffrey Campbell "pixie" and the "tick" bootie in my size!!! So if anyone else is still lusting after them I would give them a call :)

The leather skirt is H&M divided exclusive (last year) and the top is H&M too, the studded booties are loub knock off's from ioffer.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment