hoofing around





















Today I met up with Amanda from the blog accessory of crime, who is visiting New York all the way from New Zealand, one of my best friends; Celia ( on the photos ) came to meet us in the Meatpacking where we took some pics, after that we headed down to Nolita for some foodies at Rice and hoofed around Soho for a bit. Do I need to say that Celia has the best hair ever??? :) I have been looking all over New York for LFstores exclusive Jeffrey Campbell "pixie" platform wedge bootie and Jeffrey Campbell's "Tick" Platform wedge, with no luck!!! My size sold out!!!

F*ck F*ck F*ck F*ck!!!!! whats the point of living in new York while you can't get your hands on the shoes you crave??!!! :)

So I pulled out my Alaia Wedges that I got at a consignment store a while back and actually costed me less bucks then the jeffrey campbell's would have been. So it will be the Alaia's with socks pretending to be ankle booties :/

Photos by Amanda

0 comments:

Post a Comment