adding some serious blue





















Had some serious lack of sleep today, met up with my friend Gemma who had enjoyed her Saturday night a bit to much too so we had a real slow day hanging out at Brooklyn :) trust me, real slow!

At the designers market I bumped into low cowboy "shoes" or "boots" (they are so low they arn't boots anymore) in my size!!! I had been chasing after those for a few months!! missed out on every ebay bid, vintage stores never had the right colors and here they were! and now they are mine mine mine :)


As for the outfit, I felt I was torturing you guy's with my black and white outfits, so I decided to add some color, not much... a little :)

The cardigan with ruffle details is from jeanasis, Marble Jeans from Urban Outfitters, Wedges from Jeffrey campbell, Gloves from H&M

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment