Pastel Pink Hair









So yes, I did it! After the last post I went straight to the store to get pink dye, I went for a brand called La Riche "Directions" which is a semi-permanent dye and picked the Pastel Pink color, I applied it twice to my hair, first time I directly washed it out, really within a minute and the second time I applied the dye only to the tips of my hair and washed it out within 5 minutes, the result is a washed out faded pink exactly how I wanted it to be!

The weather on the other hand has been horrible!! rain, overcast, more Autumn then Spring!! So it's been hard to get out for an outfit shoot and most of all to get a great shot of my pink hair :/ sucks.. So I guess I have to wait for the Sun to come out again to really enjoy the pink glow!

As for the outfit; I really went for Golds, Beige and Neutrals, the dress is from Diane von Furstenberg, Jacket is Vintage and you can find the boots here


Follow cocorosa

0 comments:

Post a Comment