your eyes lie





The weather is just too horrible to snap some outfit pics right now! but hey... now at least I got to try out some "outfit" "collages" :)

I just ordered this Galactic tee today from youreyeslie, can't wait for it to come in!!!
The sheer maxi skirt(s) are from freepeople, they have about 4 lace and tulle like maxi skirts that I really love and really really want and are awesome for layering, the glitter lita's from my last post (here)

Initially I wanted to wear this outfit with a fur coat but I have been kind of quilt tripping on the furs.. and although I will prob still wear them this winter I have started to look for alternatives.. I really hate fake fur because the synthetic feel and because it just can't compete with real fur!

My favorite fur alternatives so far are knits! beautiful chunky multi-colored knitted cardigans and coats! This silk knitted cardigan, from the remedi is actually mine already :) I really want some rough earthy colored knits too and I promise you it will be the best fur alternative you can find :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment