Some shopping done


















Zara shoes, leggings, trousers and Boy NYC dinosaur cuff from the Olive Shoppe


Some recent shopping; I really like to shop by color and lately I have been a sucker for rose golds, golds, bronze tones and brick orange/reds.

The Zara sequined leggings are more of a pale nude color then rosey like seen on the photos, so they style delicious against neutral colors without becoming to bubbly and girly.

The most precious newby must be the Dinosaur cuff from the Olive Shoppe It's so amazing I have no words.. most funny was that my brother who's weirded out by most of my fashion finds actually tried to run with it, haha

don't forget to join the Shop RUCHE Give Away HERE and my Give Away for a £100 gift card to ASOS here


Follow cocorosa

0 comments:

Post a Comment