Bricks and Brights



Miista shoes, Wildfox tee, H&M cardigan, Ebay Satchel

Just a casual outfit, I wasn't even really thinking it out and wasn't supposed to take an outfit shot for the blog because I had an overkill in outfits with the pants and the tee haha and oops...

but when wearing I kind of liked the color combination of mixing this orange/brown brick color with nudes and brights; with pinks but it must be really good with yellow, bright reds or electric blue for a bit of color blocking.
Somehow I visualize the brights being in the accessories like a bright colored (Cambridge) messenger satchel, shoes, big yellow (sun)glasses, jewelry even make-up and now I wish I had a bright colored button down shirt! It's time to invest in a bit of color....

xoxo

don't forget to check out my BonLook giveaway!!


Follow cocorosa

0 comments:

Post a Comment