Best Kept Secrets








I'm wearing; Isabel Marant mustard yellow jumper, H&M collar dress, diy by feedyourstyle feather mohawk shoes (see the tutorial here)

Thank you to everyone for the Birthday wishes!! I had the best day ever, the presents didn't include shoes but living essentials like a coffee maker and oven, oh and actually money to spent on shoes.. or to spent on baking, seriously I asked for a freezer too but my family noticed the underling plan to stuff it with pizza's (which would end up daily in the oven of course) Talking about pizza's.. I had my taste of a cheese-banana pizza the other day which was actually really really good!!

Sorry for the bulk of indoor pics but it seems to be pouring down every day lately!!

The best thing about dresses with a collar is that you can wear it with sweaters/jumpers! Giving it a preppy go! So I'm always on the look out for collard dresses because they make styling so much fun! But the best kept secret is the combination of a nude/blush pink with mustard yellow!


xoxo


Follow cocorosa

0 comments:

Post a Comment