Amsterdam Fashion Week

Photobucket



 
Another Quick hello from Amsterdam Fashion Week! Where I'm crusading against the weather by injecting some flashy color! Luckily for me the Silver biker jacket was capable of doubling as a rain shield! the lovely Joy from Just Like Sushi took this pic! Thanks Joy muah muah muah!

Below is the terrain; the Westergasfabriek, an old factory in typical Dutch red brick with spacious halls of undone concrete making it a perfect Fashion Week setting.

Photobucket

Above all I was happy to practice my street-style-photographing skills on Cindy from COTTDS! I'm very happy with the results and with how I managed the lightning! 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Below a photo I took of Laura from the World Looks Red who is looking delicious in gold! and yes, the black tights really tell us something about the current Dutch weather issues!
 Photobucket

Below Cindy and Charlotte from the Fashion Guitar! Loving the green eye-shade!
 Photobucket Photobucket 
The impressive opening show: Claes Iversen. The Danish designer showed us florals and beautiful handcraft in embellishments.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

xoxo
More to come!

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

0 comments:

Post a Comment