OUTFIT: Changes

Photobucket 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wearing: emma o clothing handmade mini Crochet Dress (worn as Top), H&M cut-off leather skirt, H&M necklace, Rebecca Minkoff bag, Zara kitten heels.


2 Big (well, big? it isn't life changing) changes today, first;  I'm almost wearing all black! I know! I did style the black with a cream bag and soft pink shoes so the look still has my pastel signature I guess.. and the 2nd; I'm actually wearing eyeshadow/eyeliner! What a difference a tiny black pencil can make, no? Wait maybe it is life changing? haha

I'm  wearing an Emma O Clothing (you might know her as the blogger behind modellbloggen.se) handmade crochet dress worn as a top. This dress would do so good on the beach on top of a bikini!


xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment