NYFW SS/13 Streetstyle and Details part 2

Photobucket


Part 2 with some of my favorite looks and details that I shot during New York Fashion Week!

It was quite a hard day for me, running around in massive platforms a long skirt and a sweater going to the shows and shooting streetstyle at the same time! What was I thinking wearing a sweater in that heat! But I managed :)

Photobucket


I really loved Antonela Repetto's look (You might know her blog Hey MCFLY) The white bell-legged lace trousers, big glasses with the "In Vogue we Trust Tee" is pure perfection in my book!

The Tee, so I found out is a design from Antonela herself! I can't wait to sport one myself ;)and I will keep everyone updated on where to find them ;)

Photobucket Photobucket


Totally digging Aimee's look! The silver skirt with denim blouse!

Photobucket


Aha Gitcha! Team Aimee! Look at the matching glasses haha, here you see Wes Mason and Aimee's sister! and Sister got style (insert blue fur booties!!)


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


The lovely Kristina from Kayture looking smashing in lace!

Photobucket


Yara flaunting her Prada's!

Photobucket Photobucket


I'm so in love with the Rhino top and boots!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


and gorgeous Andy! I was actually so happy to see someone else wearing a sweater as well haha!

Photobucket

xoxo

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

0 comments:

Post a Comment