OUTFIT: Small Change, Big Difference

 photo IMG_9276_zps842a174b.jpg


Wearing almost exactly the same outfit as here but with a black dress instead of a white/cream colored shirtdress! What a difference another shape and color can make, no?

It was not the only change! My wisdom tooth had been torturing me for a while but Dentist fears kept me from going until.. and you can guess.. I had 2 nights of no sleep because of the pain! These photos are taken right before I finally made my way to the Dentist and although I somehow managed to smile I was in excruciating pain and felt really horrible haha! 

You have no idea how happy I was to see the Dentist, I think I even told him. I made my way in that chair so fast! Wisdom teeth are tricky and I was afraid I had to go to the hospital but after an X-ray the tooth could be extracted right there and then. It felt like the weight of the world fell of my shoulder! Everyone made fun of me for being so happy and I somehow ended up "glowing" the rest of the day with a numb face! Little did they know that my Dentist is incredibly handsome and cute, I must say that helped too ;)

Wearing: Muubaa dip dye leather jacket, H&M Trend dress, Topshop socks, Zara shoes

photo's taken by Fashion is a Party

 photo IMG_9259_zps5696eaef.jpg  photo IMG_9308_zpsfbded04d.jpg  photo IMG_9325_zpse89fd17d.jpg

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

0 comments:

Post a Comment