REDValentino Printed Dress

 photo cocorosa-redValentino-printeddress-5_zps4f9a956e.jpg

I never thought I would feel this at home in an all over printed dress! I thought the REDValentino dress looked okay on the hanger, cute but not stellar... that is until I tried it on! I love it! I never expected I would really love every inch of this dress the way I do. The colors, the print, the shape! I think it's always good to try on different and new items, not only the ones you are drawn to at first but to be open minded when it comes to new looks, to go outside of your comfort zone a little bit and you may find something delicious like I did. 
xoxo

ps. I just woke up in one of the greatest cities in the world! Can you guess where ;)

wearing: REDValentino Printed Dress, Zara heels

 photo cocorosa-redValentino-printeddress-3_zpsaae0861e.jpg  photo cocorosa-redValentino-printeddress-1_zps70f2fa6c.jpg  photo cocorosa-redValentino-printeddress-6_zps279c7b11.jpg  photo cocorosa-redValentino-printeddress-7_zpsc4c0a087.jpg  photo cocorosa-redValentino-printeddress-2_zps35368477.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment