X-Ray Monday

 photo cocorosa-skeletondress-1_zpsf636d7df.jpg


Happy Monday everyone. This makes me wonder if there is such a thing as a Happy Monday of course but I guess there is, for example when you finally wear this dress that you have been longing to wear forever! The typical feeling-like-a-mummy on this first day of the week had nothing to do with the skeleton choice, although it would have been a clever pun. 

I just really love the colors, the bright turquoise/blue in the x-ray print really excites me. For now I only show you a little preview of the dress because the real fun comes with styling the dress to be winter ready and I can't wait to show you how I did! I can already give one little secret. 

Although it might look like I challenge the winter and it's cold bare legged I don't. I wear what I call magic nylon tights, a trick I learned from Alice from AlicePoint. There is nothing magic about the nylons of course besides that they give some color, minimal protection against the cold and behold... they are truly invisible to the eye, I kid you not!
xoxo 

 photo cocorosa-skeletondress-2_zps596c62d6.jpg

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

0 comments:

Post a Comment