Turban and "what's in the box?"















So today I continued struggling with making a turban out of a scarf, its getting there but not yet the way I want it, haha

Also I'm usually really plain when it comes to make-up, just foundation and a bit of mascara, today I used some eyeshadow too (as base I used the "st tropez" shade by Cargo and over it I blended a bit of illuminating blush by Stila in a pinkish color)

As for the look; scarf as turban, cut-off baggy sweatpants, gray tank top, H&M faux leather vest, some fake gold bangles, Blackstone boots with shearling lining. ( honestly I'm not sure yet what to think of these Blackstone boots.. I will wear them this week to see if the leather will shape a bit more to give my judgement, they are so expensive so I really want to give a good review)

And just when I was all set to go the doorbell rang.. and I just couldn't wait to share, haha,
The Senso daiton shoe with the zigzag sole from solestruck!! (and no doubts here about this shoe) check out the other Senso diffusion shoes too, they are hawt hawt hawt!
So you all know which bootie I'm rocking in my next post :) oh and the shoe runs small, you will need to go a full size up!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment