Wisteria
























Wisteria Wedges; TopShop, Knitted Dress; Storets

Yes, forgetting to remove the price tag stickers from under your shoes is a fashion faux-pas I guess... its actually really really trashy, so typically me...

Honestly this must be my pet peeve, if I see really well put together girls walking on the street with the stickers still under the shoe it makes me want to stop them to remove them, so it figures that me myself is guilty as charged :)
and to make matters worse I kind of really like it on the photo with this look!


As for the black knitted dress there is another big no no, that is; to use your sweater/dress as a comfy/crawl-in/sleeping-back-kind-of sloppy tv-watching blanket thing and then after wards stepping out in it:) ... Yes I like to actually crawl in the dress, pulling it all over my knees while I'm curled down on the sofa, so it really lost its shape; sloppy flabber dress..

0 comments:

Post a Comment