Nashville



















H&M dress, TopShop wedges, false lashes. photos taken by Suzanna from Spanish Moss.

I went this weekend on a roadtrip to Nashville together with Shae from Everything Style to meet up and do some shoots with the lovely peeps from Spanish Moss!!

So we left on Friday for the 15! yes 15 hour drive from NY to Nashville where we arrived late at night, had some chats and mimosa's on the porch to wake-up early next morning to shoot. We took this outfit post somewhere after the shoots on Sunday when we were shopping for a cook-out at the house. I had a blast and can't wait to see how Shae's photo's turned out but till then you can find some behind the scenes shots on the Spanish Moss blog here!

So I kind of developed a taste for road trips, haha
I'm seriously thinking about flying out randomly to LA on the 17th because I really really want to go out West and I neeeeed to see the Desert!! So please drop me an email if you are around the LA area!!! :)

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment