Advanced Style Book Signing Tour in Europe

The greatest thing about releasing The Advanced Style Book  has been receiving all of the wonderful responses from everyone. I started the project in the spirit of my wonderful grandmothers. I am so happy that the Advanced Style Ladies can inspire us all to live life to the fullest.

This Sunday I am leaving for London for a book signing tour. The House of Fraser has kindly invited me to sign copies of the Advanced Style book in the Mary Portas Shop of two of their London locations. I can't wait to see all the ladies I have photographed in London and meet some wonderful new ones. Check out my European book tour below. Hope to see you there!

Book Signing Schedule
London

Thursday 7th June, 5pm, Mary's Shop at House of Fraser, 318 Oxford Street, W1
Saturday 9th June, 2pm, Mary's Shop at House of  Fraser, Westfield London, W7

Paris
June 13- To be announced

Amsterdam
I will be speaking and signing books at The American Book Center Treehouse
June 14 19:30 CLICK HERE for tickets.


0 comments:

Post a Comment