Things to Do in the Weekend: Shopping the Blogs!

Photobucket 
photo by Park&Cube, wearing Stylescrapbook x Kipling Camera Bag
 

Bloggers are quite the Busy Bees and I always love to spend some quality weekend-time browsing (and shopping) what they have been up to! Because some of these are good, really good!

Here are some of my recent favorites!




1) Stylescrapbook x Kipling Camera bag

The Stylescrapbook x kipling Camera bag is not new (it has been out for a while now) but I'm still head over heels for this clever and lush design! It was quite hard to find some online since most where sold out already but luckily I found some left here!

Photobucket  
Photo by 5inchandup
  Photobucket 
2) Wish Magazine

I love Carrie's blog! So no need to stay I'm totally exited about her Wish magazine!! I pre-ordered it already and seriously can't wait for the magazine to come in the mail!

You can pre-order Wish Magazine here
 

Photobucket Photobucket 
photo's by wishwishwish



3) Rebelle

Haleigh, the blogger behind Making Magique has an amazing online boutique that she's running from Paris! Here you can find brands (some hard to find in Europe elsewhere) like Rebecca Minkoff, Wildfox Couture and Evil Twin! 


~Shop Rebelle

Photobucket
Photobucket 
Photo's by Making Magique




4) the Cherry Blossom Girl x Etam

The 2nd collection of the Cherry Blossom Girl's with Etam!






 Photobucket Photobucket  
photo's by the Cherry Blossom Girl


5) The Caravan

Olivia has an amazing blog and I'm totally addicted to her instagram (thecaravan)and my latest addiction? Her Vintage store!!

~The Caravan

Photobucket Photobucket

photos by Lust for Life


FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

0 comments:

Post a Comment