May Days

Photobucket


I never make these outfit-overview posts but here it is: my May Days! 

My favorite items were (and still are) the colored TopShop jeans, my Prada sandals, the Zara jacket and blouses, blouses that come in silky pastels and blouses that come in eye-catching silhouettes and big catchy glasses!

I hope I will be able to snatch up some more colored TopShop jeans like maybe orange or yellow this weekend on my upcoming trip! I will also be on the lookout for designer blouses/shirts in consignment shops (Tokio7 and INA) like my Marc Jacobs and 3.1 Phillip Lim pieces! and maybe just maybe I should treat my self with the 3.1 Phillip Lim half d'orsay sandals I like so much! If all goes well next Months overview would be "June Joys"

xoxo


FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

0 comments:

Post a Comment