New York Shopping ~ Part 1

Photobucket 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1st part of my New York Shopping haul! I was so lucky that I was not only flown into New York City by Manhattan Cosmetics and Joy Magazine to host 2 lucky contest winners on a personal shopping spree but I got a shopping budget myself as well ^_^ Oh boy Oh boy!

I already felt so spoiled by staying in a lush Hotel so the Shopping Spree was as icing on the cake!

As you can imagine I went like quite the tornado through Manhattan to visit all my favorite stores in 2 days!

On my way to Chinatown for the Bunny Iphone case I passed the Aldo store where I saw these lace espadrilles in the Window! Not quite the Valentino ones but close enough for $45! Another close fit would be the see-through lace espadrilles from Jeffrey Campbell (at shopbop and freepeople) but those are more of a natural-yellow collor and not as white!

And then back up on Broadway making stops at TopShop and a few other stores before going to Urban Outfitters where I found the Daisy Sunglasses and the ~OMG~ Shark duffle bag! Maybe "Jaws" needs some sequin pimpin' but even without the pimpin' it's one of my favorite new pets!

xoxo


FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

0 comments:

Post a Comment