Outfit Recap

 photo cocorosaoutfitrecap_zps487989da.jpg

A little outfit recap of what I have been wearing lately! I have the silly habit of dressing in "miniature collections" like last years May, June and July looks. I like clothing that I can rotate a lot and can wear in different looks, versatile items instead of items that are such a statement that I feel I can only wear them once or twice but most of all it's really fun to really work the same items and color combinations into different looks! Absolute favorite items? The Muubaa leather jackets, Zara Sandals (oh and you can really walk the whole day in them) the Miista pink booties, sophisticated whites, miss selfridge light blue jeans, the H&M trend light blue blouse, the Misbhv jumper and Gang tote, Gold brocade trousers and angora jumpers!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment