This week in Instagram

 photo cocorosa-instagram-1_zps1648f8d1.jpg

My week on Instagram! My Milan Fashion Week with Stylight was amazing! We took so many photos and of course a lot of Instagram snaps because it's just perfect for on the go! We just had to take snaps of the Duomo, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuelle II, me in my ValentinoRed bow coat, the amazing ball gown dress bed in Hotel Maison Moschino, streetstyle, the Stylight diner, Joey taking photos, strolling around and shopping! I miss Milan already! You can always find me @cocorosas or Joey @joey_bellows for behind the scenes peeks!
xoxo


 photo cocorosa-instagram-2_zpsc7d84490.jpg  photo cocorosa-instagram-4_zps46a1d073.jpg  photo cocorosa-instagram-3_zps0ebee057.jpg

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

0 comments:

Post a Comment