ethereal...

Follow my blog with bloglovin´










I have a big big love for flowy, ethereal, romantic and feminine pieces yet deep down I'm this tomboy, white never stays white for long, I sit smoking my cigarettes on the sidewalk if I feel so, like to climb up to about everything... gawk guess I'm still a four year old :) I'm not really sure where my long for this ethereal feel comes from, It might be "Echo and Narcissus" or "ophelia" would my inspiration be "romantic tragedy"? I don't know yet haha :)

These are the Items I'm still waiting for!! argh its been 20 days already!! and Im sooooooooo looking forward to them... I'm afraid something went wrong :( :(

and..... I got an surprise the other day :) whatwerock sent me another shredded t-shirt!!! I was sooooooooooooooooooooo happy :)thank you thank you thank you :) you made my day :)

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment