to DIY for







Hedi Slimane.. I love you! If ever a dream may come true... I would die to be portrayed by him!

Second photo; Camille's DIY cutout skull sweater, this must be the most amazing DIY I have ever seen! Camille; I bow to you!! her blog:
childhood flames


I was tagged by u-ung...


What is your current obsession?

Silver Jewelry and DIY-ing tights

What is your weirdest obsession?
I’m really into some movie soundtracks, The Malaysian Choirs from the thin red line… I’m just so in love with it right now..

What are you wearing today?
AA menswear tee, fringe Topshop leggings, jersey converse, lots of silver, black and white and somewhat morbid jewelry, leather jacket..

What's for dinner??
Vegetarian lasagna..hmmmm

Why is today special?
I finally received my ebay goodies whoooooooho!!!

What would you like to learn to do?
I would love to learn how to use flash and movie editing programs..

What's the last thing you bought?
Sequined black shrug and lace bodysuit both H&M and both today…

What are you listening to right now?
Prince - Erotic City

What is your favorite weather?
soft dewy spring-ish weather

What is your most challenging goal right now?
To finish this..ugh.. haha

What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Honestly I would normally never fill this all out but do it for u-ung… cause she’s the sweetest!

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Sardinia Italy…

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
Hmmm I don’t want to get to graphic… no just kidding.. don’t know haha

What would you like to get rid of?
Some old clothing haha

If you could go anywhere in the world for next hour, where would you go?
The Netherlands… home

Which language do you want to learn?
I need to relearn French and would love to learn Spanish, Swedish and Italian

What do you look for in a friend?
Loyalty

Who do you want to meet right now??
Hmmm I know but I’m not going to say who haha

What is your favorite color?
Muted/blurred everything, grays, black and whites

What is the your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My new ebay, black dress/jacket haha

What is your dream job?
The job I have now …

Any favorite model?
Ehm… no not really…

If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
A Hedi Slimane book!

Favorite designer?
I love lots but will say Jan Taminiau!! I have great expectations of him and love him as a designer and as a person!

Your favorite thing right now?
Reading good books…

What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
Not being yourself..

Do you admire anyone's style??
Chloe Sevigny..

Describe your personal style?
I have no Idea, I just wear what I like

What are you going to do after this?
Grab something to eat!

What would you love to see come back in fashion?
Big big gowns..


the rules:
  1. respond and rework; answer the question on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your invention, add more one question of your own
  2. Tag eight other people
Razzle Dazzle
Adventures in Wonderland
District of Chic
Mariam Ricci
FrouFrouu
Sushi
Ispuisofrenia
Olivia Butarbutar


0 comments:

Post a Comment