reads


Went to the Japanese Bookstore today, and found this :) "The Allure of Chanel" A few years ago when I applied to the Art school I went to for Fashion,

I was asked about my favorite designers, honestly I had never had my focus on fashion, after graphic design a lot of my friends wanted to get into this course and I kind of joined them in having no direction in what I wanted,


I didn't knew any designers and when I named Chanel they thought it was a strange choice and wanted to know why...

well I named Chanel not because I knew her designs but because I had learned what kind of woman she was, because of the difference she made by starting to do her own thing not carrying about what the set perceptions where on the matter. I will let you all know after I finish reading:)


The Allure of Chanel" Paul Morand

0 comments:

Post a Comment