shoe zombie



























Damn Low Over-Flying Pigeons!

so I'm all for cheap thrills, man I hardly spent any money on shoes, its mostly Zara-ish or Consignment so you get shoes from a pre-historic season.. fine by me... until....

today, I was borrowed these babies, that must be like lending your ferrari to someone, red furry you know,

and.. gosh... its kind of a difference... in a very good way... a good shoe def adds something.... shit...

someone please donate...... oh the greed.... must...... have...... shoes......

The sweater is from Mint, the leggings from Falke, Blazer is H&M, the scarf Marc Jacobs, Very light pink lipstick is from Givenchy nb 11 Rose Desire (worth mentioning cause it took me like a freakin year to find this shade and blame that on the damn Chloe adds!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment