unicorn fairy dust... kind of
























I am wearing a H&M dress, DIY embellished socks (yes yes) and vintage silver shoes..

I felt like dressing
fairy dust inspired, or however you should call it today.. but then with taking the pictures I got kind of resentful with the dreamy lovely look.. so I just had to trash it up a bit :)

The socks are made out of the largest tights I could find, cut them off.. but at the highest point, stretched them some more so they would be extra sloppy and then embellished them... to create these sloppy transparent socks..


I've been "awarded" by Sophie Takes Pictures for my blog,which is awesome!! :)

1. accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2. pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. well... I will do 6 for now.. :)


Phosphene fashion
Daydream Lily
ChouChou
Dancing to the beat of rain
LHFC
Loft in Soho

and... I'm still working on the other tags.. didn't forget about it.... working on it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment