We have a DIY tights winner :)

I didn't post the comments where people left their personal email information.. but this is the winner; Lilian.. ohhh I hope your gonna be so happy with them :)
I wish I was rich cause I would do this all the time hehe.. :)
I still hope we can really get this DIY-Swap working :)

I love you all and the comments really made me crack up lol :)

As for Lillian's question about the "Soft Focus" I was planning to do a tutorial about that soon :)

Lillian said...

Hi, you have amazing style. I absolutely love the tights, they're so beautiful and delicate! I wasn't sure which post to leave a message on I hope this is the right one, I would love a pair of those tights!

Also, how do you get the soft focus in your photos? They make it look like a fantasy or a dream.

http://lillian-chan.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment