Enjoying "nice" Dutch weather..... :/

Funny is....., Rain here is not by far as severe as in New York, I mean, I don't take Dutch rain serious, its like little splatters compared with the monsoons I have had this past year in the city, also, when it stops raining here you won''t find any trace of it, kind of weird, no puddles, just a bit moist, like it almost always seems to be, In New York on the other hand, you will see after every little shower massive puddles, flood like almost...
Then again, It always seems to be cloudy over here, and I can't say I have missed the clouds!

I am wearing an Alexander Wang blazer, UA liquid leggings, My Mom's sweater (thanks Mom), Club Monaco Scarf, Jeffrey Campbell Ann Lace-up boots.

you can find similar lace up boots from Free People
HERE FOR $198



I am drooling over these Siwy Jeans with mesh panel, I actually bumpt into them when I was browsing around looking for jeans with leather panels! But how drool worthly are these? efen, they are a bit pricy ($242) so I have to think about it.... but you can find them
HERE




0 comments:

Post a Comment