Cut-off Floral Jeans















I stepped out (buying Harry Potter movies) wearing my new TopShop Rose cut-off Jeans, since its not nearly close to Spring I wear them with black tights, cropped top, cardigan, boyfriend-fit blazer and my all saints boots.

I really love the color and print but honestly I'm not sure how, if ever, I will wear them without tights... these cut-offs are high waisted and hotpant-cut and while I tried to pull them down as much as possible it still won't be covering your whole tush!! and I don't even have much of a tush!

My inititial plan was to wear them in Spring/Summer with socks and platforms/clogs or with doc Martens (always a save bet) ohhhh I just can't wait for Spring.. I still need to find myself some awesome striped tees!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment