socks and platforms















Still freaking cold :(

I have been on a massive sock hunt lately, looking all over the place for knee high socks or over-knee's that I can slouch down, getting ready for Spring but decided to play with it already :) Honestly I haven't found any exiting socks yet, these are old H&M socks, I was googling Missoni, hoping they would have some jaw dropping ones but.. nope.. not what I'm looking for... :(

I made the coat when I was still in Art-School (Fashion) for one of my collections inspired by the movie "Metropolis" (Fritz Lang), some other designs are up here (from a different collection, though) and I'm still busy making a bunch of skirts...

H&M top, Aldo shoes, H&M socks, woolen tracksuit trousers from Humanoid, Scarf Marc Jacobs

0 comments:

Post a Comment