Ditsy Florals, Socks and Flats






























A floral mash up once again :) The sheer ditsy flower top is from Zara, I found it on sale a few seasons ago and the Saloon Floral Shorts are TopShop, I was playing with different shoes, the socks with the Chloe chunky platforms are an obvious choice to go with but what really sparked my interest (experimenting wise) was playing with the idea of wearing socks with flats,

I just digged out these Marc Jacobs floral flats, I haven't wore them in ages, it kind of adds a nerdy/girly twist to it which I like and I'm so going to overkill this idea by finding these really "wrong" white ankle socks with a childlike ruffle to it, I think it will be fun with shorts and dresses... so knee high socks slouched down with chunky platforms and clogs and childlike ankle socks with flats and oxfords...

0 comments:

Post a Comment