backwards









H&M floppy hat, H&M cardigan (worn backwards), Zara booties

I finally got my hands on a floppy hat.. I had been looking for a good hat for ages and loved the American Apparel woolen floppy hats the most but they somehow weren't the right fit for me... So it became this H&M straw floppy hat instead.

I'm wearing an gray H&M cardigan backwards (buttons on the back) as a dress, with wearing cardigans backwards you can play with the detailing on the back, keeping the look at the front very simple and minimalistic. For this look it might be smart to size up on the cardigan.. I finished off the look with last seasons Zara booties.

I'm getting ready for the Netherlands-Brazil World Cup match, hoping it will be a good match with beautiful football! argghh can't wait..

0 comments:

Post a Comment