Cloud 9









Peach Top; Style by Marina, Vintage Slip Dress, Shoes; Vanessa Bruno, Brown Leather Bag; Zara

I was playing a bit with a nude/peach/pink color scheme where I wear the StylebyMarina Peach Top over a frumpy slip dress and (finally) wear my suede pink/nude Vanessa Bruno wedge sandals with pink socks.

These shoes are a great example of shoes where I'm too careful about not to mess them up to the extend that I hardly ever wear them
.. Also I'm lately so used to platform wedges and clogs that I hardly wear anything else (apart from keds and boots), if it comes to heels and heights the answer will be 5" platforms so it might be time to detox from platforms just a tiny bit...


The Peach Top is a winner for me, I love the color, scalloped shape the zipper detailing and material.. (big smiles)

0 comments:

Post a Comment