fuckyeahlilacdreams












London cropped Tee; TopShop, Lilac bodycon dress; TopShop, Boots; Frye

So yeah, the dress was way more see-through then I thought, you know; everything's fine in front of the mirror but the outside its a whole different story..

I'm still "desperatly seeking" a simple skin colored (note; not see-through tube) dress that I can wear under everything.. somehow they only come around being shape shifting, shape lifting, shape whatever-ing, looking like the most uncomfortable architectural corsets, or overly lace and yes see-through.. no I'm looking for a very simple stretchy tube that's uhm actually invisible..

The Frye boots get better and better while being worn, I remember being so disappointed when I just got them and they still looked brand new, I guess with boots the quality of the leather must be good in order for that nicely worn feel..

Right now I'm really eying the All Saints chalk boots but I still have a hard time visualizing how they would turn out and a hard time figuring out which ones I like the most; these, these or these, or stick with the damisi model in chalk suede (that I already have in black leather) hmmm

0 comments:

Post a Comment