Premier Délice

 photo cocorosa-cacharel-12_zps6cb77662.jpg



Last week I was in Paris for the launch of Cacharel's new fragrance Anaïs Anaïs Premier DélicePalais de Tokyo was romantically transformed for the celebration of the new fragrance with flowers, poems and flower crowns and an exhibition of 19 year old photographer Olivia Bee, who magically captured the spirit of the scent into a redefined Romanticism for the ad campaigns (the feel is a bit like "the Vigin Suicides") 

I have such beautiful memories of the original Anaïs Anaïs as I remember my mother wearing it when I was young and loved the scent and bottle, the powdery scent is warm, sweet and nostalgic romantic. The Anaïs Anaïs Premier Délice is fresh, young, free and romantic, more playful and very Spring like and will be available in April! I absolutely fell in love with the new scent and Olivia Bee's art direction and photography and I'm so excited to be working on a very special project with Cacharel for this fragrance! 
xoxo


 photo cocorosa-cacharel-1_zps11e7a510.jpg  photo cocorosa-cacharel-5_zps8c4c8cb1.jpg  photo cocorosa-cacharel-4_zps3a1f9482.jpg  photo cocorosa-cacharel-3_zps97cca84b.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment