all points west






















Three days at All Points West, I was assisting photographer Craig Arend for style.com's street coverage on the festival, I'm beat!! I'm real beat!!

In three days the New York weather made some really horrifying spins!!
from hot and humid to crazy rain and storms within a hour, really messed up. It was three days of mud and Sunday's smell was epic!

so outfits were heat, rain and mud-survival based, I was wearing my Frye boots but it seriously looked like they weren't going to survive the mud and no way I wanted to take that smell home!, changed to my 15 dollar Urban Outfitters sneakers that I happily tossed out on my way home, drenched and mudded-out. With what I know now, the perfect outfit would have been, slip dress, wellingtons and a sloughy sweater,

0 comments:

Post a Comment