west 4th













































hanging out at west 4th with my coworker Laura,
we had some great fun with I.D Magazine and its editorials,


but now, the shoesssssssss....
the Christian Louboutin Ariella studded boots,
Obviously I didn't pay a 1000 something dollar for them, they are as fake as you can get them haha,
I bought them on ioffer.com

honestly I wish they didn't went for a all over knock off with the red sole, I just wanted studded boots and these are way cheaper then everything else thats around!! I love them, I might look into changing the color of the sole though, I think I paid 125 dollars, next up is the knock off Loub thigh high boot :)

check my previous post for the "getting dressed with quiksilver women" fall 2009 video

0 comments:

Post a Comment