Modica







































Modica, Sicily

Modica is a beautiful little city in the Mountains, not far from Ragusa, and known for its Sicilian Baroque and its Chocolate. Grotesque masks, Balconies, archways, staircases/steps in the narrow alleys and streets leading further up the city,

In the scorching heat a lot of gelati, afternoons with my nose in the Modica Choclate and in the evening it was waiting to get a seat at the over crowded restaurants and soooooo worth it... oh Sicilian food :) although I have to admit that for two days I had "pizza chips" for dinner; "tomato, cheese, origano and.... french fries"... seriously... on top of the pizza and it was damn tasty!


Baroque is something I will start looking at for Inspiration, I can write hours about Baroque Architecture but I will spare you all :), I just feel its something worth fashion wise to dig a bit deeper into... again...

The dress is Marc by Marc Jacobs, and the heels Zara, I think they are super comfi, I climbed about 1000 stairs/steps up on them, on these old city pavements with no problems, the stairs and hills down was well... let's just say I'm happy I didn't rolled all the way down :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment